Thursday, April 26, 2007

No guilt, no pleasure

I've been tagged. (It was some time ago, but I have slow reflexes.) The results could have been worse. Much worse. Though I can't explain Melt w/ You -- if I were in the mood for some of that breathy Brit New Wave, I'd opt for something else. I hope.
  1. This Sad Song -- Alison Krauss & Union Station
  2. The Tide Is High -- Blondie
  3. Burn in Hell -- Moonshine Willy
  4. Mrs. Leroy Brown -- Loretta Lynn
  5. Hold On, Hold On -- Neko Case
  6. I Melt with You -- Modern English
  7. Maybe -- A. Krauss & U.S.
  8. Black Math -- The White Stripes
  9. How to Be Dead -- Snow Patrol
  10. Feng Shui -- Gnarls Barkley

To eliminate any potential ambiguity, I love our troops.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I'm so happy to find you are back and that you love our troops. It's all such relief!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home