Thursday, July 13, 2006

Norman's top 10 (subject to change)

Sorry I've been MIA for so long. It seems like an eternity -- in blog terms. (In the meantime, I had a lovely trip visiting family and friends back east.) After such an extended absence, I wanted to provide the following list as an indication where, in the vernacular, my head's at, at least culturally:

10. Superheroes

9. New Yorkers

8. Polygamists

7. Gay Jews

6. Teenage Gumshoes

5. Consummate Hostesses

4. Counter-Terrorists

3. Cruciverbalists

2. Zombies

1. Nieces

Honorable mention: Anti-heroes, Pirates, Serial Killers, Femmes Fatales

On deck: Cowboys, Doctors, Suburbanites, Kidnapers

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Well that's about the cutest kid I've ever seen, and I don't even like 'em 'till they're "fully cooked". Your niece is what I refer to as "squishy", so it's a big deal for me to think she's cute. Tell you sister "Nice work!"

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger shandon said...

So THAT'S why you've been so distracted lately. V is beautiful.

(Thanks for the stealth Top 10 as well.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home